Funds will be distributed to individuals to assist with expenses associated with bladder and bowel incontinence which are not covered by third party payers.
The following guidelines will be used:
- Original receipts, or copies of the original receipt, must be included. Credit card bills will not be accepted.
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the date on the receipt.
- Funds will be distributed for incontinence supplies not covered by third party payers. Items that qualify are:
- Diapers—individual must be 3 years or older
- Baby wipes
- Leg bags
- Bowel program supplies (saline, glycerine, laxatives, etc.)
- There will be a maximum limit of $1200.00 per individual per year.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for all SBAI Assistance Programs:
- Each request must be in writing using either the SBAI Assistance Request Form or a personal letter.
- The individual requesting assistance must be a member of the SBAI and must be enrolled in the SBAI Assistance Programs for the current year.
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the event unless stated otherwise within the specific program.