The following guidelines are for all SBAI Assistance Programs:
- Each request must be in writing using either the SBAI Assistance Request Form.
- The individual requesting assistance must be a member of the SBAI and must be enrolled in the SBAI
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the event unless stated otherwise within the specific program.
Ready to go to camp? We can help!
Camp scholarships are available to help individuals affected by Spina Bifida attend camps. Funds are distributed DIRECTLY TO THE CAMP OR SPONSORING ORGANIZATION to assist with registration cost for attending camp.
The following guidelines will be used:
- Requests must be received before the event to allow enough time to send the funds directly to the sponsoring organization.
- There will be a maximum limit of $500 per individual per year.
- The name and address of the sponsoring organization, along with the total cost of the event, must be provided for each campership request.
Submit your request by printing and completing the Assistance Program Request Form and mailing it with the required documents to:
Spina Bifida Association of Iowa
Attn: Reimbursement Program
8525 Douglas Avenue, Suite 39
Urbandale, IA 50322