The following guidelines are for all SBAI Assistance Programs:
- Each request must be in writing using either the SBAI Assistance Request Form.
- The individual requesting assistance must be a member of the SBAI and must be enrolled in the SBAI
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the event unless stated otherwise within the specific program.
For expenses related associated with bladder and bowel incontinence which are not covered by third-party payers, we can assist.
The following guidelines will be used:
- Original receipts, or copies of the original receipt, must be included. Credit card bills will not be accepted.
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the date on the receipt.
- Funds will be distributed for incontinence supplies not covered by third-party payers. Such as diapers (individual must be 3 years or older), baby wipes, catheters, lubricant, leg bags, and bowel program supplies (saline, glycerine, laxatives, etc.)
- There will be a maximum limit of $1200 per individual per year.
Submit your request by printing and completing the Assistance Program Request Form and mailing it with the required documents to:
Spina Bifida Association of Iowa
Attn: Reimbursement Program
8525 Douglas Avenue, Suite 39
Urbandale, IA 50322